Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My husband the inventor

David cracks me up! I know that he tells me things most of the time to make me laugh. During these times....most of the things he tells me are not the truth. So when he does try to tell me the truth in the same settings it's hard for me to believe what he really is saying.

With all that being said....apparently my husband has invented the snowboard, the xbox and the laptop computer (and many more things....but these 3 have come up this past week). I know right? You are saying "are you serious?" Yeah that's what I said too. He is just so funny about the whole thing. Because he has these stories that totally make sense. I can never tell if my husband is really really good at making up things on the spot. And if this is true, then he needs to be writing short stories all the time and selling them to make us RICH! As seeing that his inventions of the snowboard, xbox, and laptop got us nothing! haha Then I think if he really did think of these things then why the bleep is he not thinking of something great now that he can sell so we can be RICH? Either way I see us making a lot of money!! All from my husbands brains!

This is what I really think......that he is really really good at coming up with stories on spot. You all have experencied this because of our wedding vows. He wrote down a little bit before the ceremony. But as you all saw he had no papers like I did! The final greatness that came from his mouth came right from his brain on the spot! See how smart he is? Which brings it back to that he could have really invented these things.....you see my quander also!


((smiles)) Okay I have been feeling really sick today and I almost tossed my cookies for having laughed so hard at Noni's Blog. Yes I love to write and I love to make her laugh. I know I'm going to sap it up just a bit, but there is nothing more infectious than Noni's laugh. When she laughs I just want to hear her do it again. With all of this said I wrote a page of vows and decided to speak from my heart while in front of you guys at the wedding. I think she understands that but I almost feel like I have to say that, though my words were changed last minute.....I cant tell you how much I meant every word of them.

Finally about this invention stuff. Yes I have come up with many things in my life and Noni has the distinct position of being able to hear them. I also invented the following:

Modern Cell Phone
The DVD
portable video camera
And Much Much More...
...and the car invented by Homer Simpson on the third season (2nd season 15th episode).

Oh and my mom would be upset if I didn’t tell you that she invented the "Snuggie"

I think we can change people with our words and tonight Noni did that for me. I cant tell you guys how sick I feel and I plan on going to see a doctor soon, But this was the best part of my week! Thank you Noni you always know how to make me smile!


1 comment:

  1. oh.my.dang. you two crack me up and i'm not even in the room!! this is what i love about you two....some random person off the street corner could read this blog and feel how much love is between you two crazy kids. i love that - it makes me so happy. it makes me get a glimps into what real, true, everlasting love is so one day when it shows up on my front door i won't mistake it at all. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete