Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random

So the other day after school I was talking with the art teacher and we were trying to plan a pep rally for the kids before the test. We are talking about this while there are high school kids in the room making the yearbook. Okay so we are talking about the pep rally and then in the middle of it I ask her about her finger nail polish, and show her my purple toe nail polish. She says it's pretty, tells me she needs to take her polish off her fingers, and then we go right back to talking about the pep rally. So then a kid stops us, and says "What?" We had no idea and looked at him. He was like how do woman do that. You were talking about a pep rally and then fingernail polish? How did you get there? She looked at me, and then back at him and said "We are done talking about that, and we have already moved on...keep up!" haha Boys just have no clue how girls talk. I really enjoy sitting with my girl friends and being random. I love how conversations can take an extreme random turn and then come back to point very quickly. Ahhh...the greatness of being a random girl.....

So just before commenting on this post I asked Natalie if I could talk about Batman instead of commenting on this blog. She laughed and with no hesitance straightened her hair, scratched her nose, and began watching Jim Henson’s Jack and the Beanstalk. We then spent 2 minutes on how to spell "stalk" as opposed to "stock." Internally laughing that she had the right answer on the whole "stalk" issue she leans back on our cushy couch and literally couldn’t tell me what she was talking about seconds prior. So I say to this student of Natalie’s Class "learn now my dear boy because this randomness you have teaching you is your wonderful future." I love Natalie’s randomness but there are literally times when I ask her a question she looks at me, to basically acknowledge the fact that I made a sound but I am not fooled into believing that she has any earthly clue as to what I just said. None the less this randomness is the wonderful life of Natalie and I. Oddly enough I combat this odd nature of hers by asking even more odd questions when she's not listening much like this. "Noni, your dad just called a few minutes ago," this is the point where the glances at me and goes one with what she's doing. I then ask..."I just bleached all of your color clothes and used to much laundry detergent" at which time she might literally say "yeah you always use to much detergent." This is my life people and I love it!

To note on what David said...I don't get most of it...haha-

No comments:

Post a Comment