Friday, March 6, 2009

Welcome Everyone...

September 27, 2008 was possibly the single most important day of my life, so far. The day was shared with family, friends, and loved ones. I can only speak for myself but sharing my words and thoughts with everyone that day was little more than exhilarating. It seems that this day in age information and communication is literally at the tips of our fingers. And lets face it I have never been one to turn down attention. Though, yes, my nature is pure, simple and silent this not what I'm like once the flood gates open. There is still so much I have inside that I want to share with all that are willing to take a break from your busy day to relax, and read. Nat and I are not so diluted to believe that everyone has this burning curiosity as to what’s going on in our home. But being that it is our first year of marriage we thought this is a great way to document what’s going on in our lives and minds. Though blogs are so easy to be taken to seriously we are hoping that this one is just a bit different. So here is how it works. I will write a passage in this blog and when Nat gets an extra moment she will write her response to what I wrote and vise versa. This blog is completely a way for family and friends to participate in the conversations we have on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment